Alinabal is a broadly diversified manufacturer with history reaching as far back as 1913 when it supplied laminated materials for the Model T Ford.
Today, through its four distinct business units, Alinabal is a leading manufacturer of a diverse span of products from precision stampings and assemblies, spherical rod end bearing and linkage assemblies, as well as special purpose printers, aircraft instrumentation and advanced laser shutters.
For over a decade The Alinabal Group of Companies has enjoyed substantial growth as a result of our relentless commitment to continuous improvement. This performance has been recognized by countless OEM’s and other world-class organizations from around the globe.
Currently Alinabal has over 200,000 square feet of manufacturing space in four modern facilities, employing approximately 400 people. Combined with our progressive management team and industry leading experience, we are well positioned for future growth through quality manufacturing, innovative thinking and advanced information/communication capabilities.
Key Corporate Characteristics
- Private ownership structure
- Solid and proven financial stability
- Continuous reinvestment for growth
- ISO/TS16949:2009, ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100D certifications
- Non-union workforce
- Low employee turnover, averaging 14 years of service
- Global partnerships
- Lean management/manufacturing – relentless pursuit to reduce waste/cost